Thank for adding Direct Debit as a payment mandate with 2020Media. We’ll make sure you are kept informed of every payment and any changes that affect you.
6 Reasons to use Direct Debit
- It’s easy to set up and you can cancel at any time.
- You’ll always know how much will be debited from your account and when.
- It’s more secure as payments are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee.
- We will always take the amount stated and no more.
- Reduces administration costs for your service provider.
- Be more environmentally friendly.
A direct debit is a payment made by your bank or building society from your account to a named organisation – in this case TwentytwentyMedia Ltd, following an instruction from you to make such a payment when we request it.
The reassurance of knowing that every direct debit is protected by three main safeguards: an immediate money back guarantee from the bank or building society if an error is made, advance notice from the organisation if the date or the amount of the direct debit changes and ultimately, the right to cancel.
Please note that this method of payment is only available for customers with a bank account in the UK.