2020Media is committed to providing a good quality service which is fair to all. We will do our best to make sure everyone receives the same good standard of service.
If you think:
- you have a suggestion which will help improve the service let us know.
We promise to:
- take your suggestion seriously
- investigate it thoroughly
- let you know the outcome of this investigation
How to make a complaint
If something goes wrong, please raise a query in our customer portal.
- We will acknowledge your query within 4 hours with a unique reference.
- If we can put the matter right immediately we will do so.
- All correspondence will be logged via the customer portal system.
- A senior manager will respond to your complaint.
If you are not happy with the response and wish to escalate the matter, please write to us at our Registered Office address.
- Name & Registered Office:
1 Langley Street,
Company No. 03730401
- If you write to us, remember to give us the unique customer portal message reference and tell us what we could do to put things right. If you need help or advice please ask a member of staff.
- Make sure you include important details like your customer number and service details.
These are independent review websites.